The PASEO Project’s Mission and Vision
The PASEO Project’s mission is to transform art through community and community through art.
The PASEO Project’s vision, based on its Core Ethos:
- Create a platform for art that is experimental, time-based, ephemeral, participatory, and context responsive
- Encourage a conversation on contemporary art practices, local /global
- Engage the community through education, workshops, presentations
- Challenge art and audience, local/global
- Support local artists and businesses, emergent/established
- Respect art making
The PASEO Project lives at the center of three primary values: Art, Education, and Community. The PASEO Project’s community is both local and global, respectful and inclusive.
The PASEO Project hosts the annual PASEO outdoor art festival located in Historic Downtown Taos.