September 17th & 18th, 2021
The PASEO is a free, outdoor art festival bringing installation, projection, and performance art to the streets of Taos. Situated throughout the historic downtown of Taos, New Mexico, works from local and national artists will be featured.
The PASEO 2021 is Friday and Saturday evenings, sunset to 11pm. No tickets are required, but pre and post events may require tickets. See full schedule below for more information.
Confirmed Artists for PASEO 2021
- Christian Ristow (Taos, NM). Face Forward. A large scale, participatory sculpture
- Nina Lutz (Boston, MA). Ofrenda Digital. Interactive and immersive projection installation
- Emil Polyak (Philadelphia, PA). Homeostasis. Generative, interactive projection experience
- Janet Boccelli (Taos, NM). Walking on Eggshells. Interactive installation.
- Nicole Banowetz & Bryan Costanza (Denver, CO). Permutate. Audience activated inflatable.
- MovementLab, Nadine Lollino and Trey Donovan (Taos, NM). Light Folds. Multimedia performance.
- Pneuhaus with Bike Powered Events (Providence, RI). Canopy. Participant-driven illuminated inflatables.
- SARA.H² (Taos, NM). Trashformation. An immersive art experience.
AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Schedule at a glance
- Thursday, September 16, 7 pm: PASEO 2021 Pre-Party. Revolt Gallery, 222 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte
- Friday, September 17, sunset-11pm: PASEO 2021 – Night one
- Saturday, September 18, sunset-11pm: PASEO 2021 – Night two
- Sunday, September 19, 7 pm: Pecha Kucha Night Taos – PASEO 2021 Edition. Tickets $10. Taos Center for the Arts. 133 Paseo del Pueblo Norte.